Did you suffer a roof or plumbing leak? Are you having problems with allergies, nausea, coughing, congestion, eye irritations, rashes, or other discomforts? Mold is a major cause of these issues, and can lead to far more serious health conditions, such as asthma and sinusitis. Did you know that water damage can cause mold growth in as little as 24-48 hours? Most homeowners are not aware that even a small leak can cause moisture to remain in their ceilings, behind their walls, or under their baseboards, creating the ideal conditions for mold growth.
The Healthy Homes Council will inspect your home at NO CHARGE, assist with ridding your home of mold, and getting the repairs done to ensure a healthy environment.